Rules of Entry and Important Dates
1. Any organisation based within the Great Yarmouth Borough Council area can enter.
2. Category sponsors are not eligible to enter their sponsored category as they are the judging panel.
3. There are no fees and no restrictions on the number of categories you can enter, however we do ask that your selections are relevant to your business/nomination.
4. To maintain the integrity of the awards, we would hope all shortlisted companies/individuals will attend the awards ceremony on 23rd November, 2018, 7:15pm – 12:00pm at the Assembly Room in the Town Hall, Great Yarmouth.
5. By taking part, you agree to participate in publicity. You agree that the organisers and sponsors (or any third party nominated by such) may in its sole discretion use the winners (and if applicable their companion’s) name and image and their comments relating to the awards and their experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media without notice and without any fee being paid.
6. An independent panel of judges is appointed by the organiser which may have a sponsor representative. The judging is facilitated and adjudicated by a Great Yarmouth Borough Council officer. Businesses or individuals are shortlisted for each category. The finalists will be invited by email to attend a VIP finalist evening to meet with the judging panels on Tuesday, 30th October 2018, 4pm – 7pm.
7. Each shortlisted company/individual will receive one award ceremony entry tickets to the awards evening at Town Hall where the category winners will be announced. Companies/individuals who are shortlisted in multiple categories will receive one free ticket per company. There is a maxium of one free award ceremony entry tickets per company/individual regardless of the number of categories they are shortlisted in. Ticket availability is limited therefore, shortlisted companies/individuals will be given a window of opportunity to purchase additional tickets before tickets are put out for general sales.
8. The closing date for entries is: Monday, 22nd October 2018, 12pm
9. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be exchanged regarding decisions.
To enter please click here.